- 20 Chicken Wings (10 drums and 10 flats)
- 1 1/2 c. Fat D's BBQ Sweet & Sassy Southern Belle
- 1/2 c. Buffalo Wing Sauce (if you prefer wings with a bigger kick)
- Preheat outdoor grill for medium heat.
- Cook the chicken wings on preheated grill, turning occasionally until the chicken is well browned and no longer pink. Around 20-30 minutes cooking time.
- Pour in Fat D's BBQ Sauce into a small mixing bowl. If you prefer spicier wings, add Buffalo Wing Sauce into bowl and mix together.
- Either toss the wings in the sauce or brush the sauce on the wings during the cooking process.
- Serve immediately.